GTG and plugins

Hello all

I'm new to GTG
Nice software.

I'm on ubuntu 9.10 and GTG 0.2.3

I have problems and question about plugins :
- hamster plugins : it as work only one time and now i can't activated it;
I have the following message : Boum! Erreur non identifiée en tentant de charger le greffon ....

- with mail plugins : i don't see the button to send a task via email.
    Is it possible to use thunderbird as mail client?

Some usefull functionalities:
- Is it to possible to create plugins for automating some GTD task like :
* When I create a task "to search for information on the status of an entreprise" What I want is that the GTD app launches a search in Google and Bing, I compile a file with the first 10 pages of results found and I created a task "review the results of research." * When I create a task "organize a meeting with John and Pamela," I want the application creates a poll on Doodle from the available slots in my calendar, then send an email to John and Pamela to ask them to vote . Once the votes together, she would automatically create an appointment in my calendar.

Thanks,

Thierry

Follow ups