Re: I need to import from http://www.nozbe.com's backup feature

2010/4/22 Jean-Michel <internaciulo@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hello,
>
> Nozbe.com is a awesome web-based GTD system
> You can register for free there
>
> It has an export to txt feature
> The resulted file is pretty straight forward (see attached file)
> How hard would that be to add an import plugin ?

Hi,

Just curious: are you affiliated with that website ?

I think an the import feature would only be useful if you're planning on
moving away from Nozbe.com, to move your data. Still, it wouldn't be very
hard to make (1-3 days depending on your skill), provided that you can
figure out their export format precisely.

I think to really integrate with their service a sync feature would be more
useful. Do they offer an API that you can query from your code, like Rembmer
The Milk does <http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/api/> ? (No, I'm not
affiliated with them [?])

Are you thinking of writing a plugin ? If so, there are some good example
plugins in the code.

Best regards,

Tom.