Error installing from bazaar

Hi. I'm trying to install the latest revision (909) and when I try to
install it, I ran into the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 28, in <module>
    from GTG import info
  File "/home/pablo/dev/aur/gtg-bzr/src/trunk/GTG/__init__.py", line
83, in <module>
    import gconf
ImportError: No module named gconf

It's a weird error because it doesn't throw any error if I do the same
with gtg 0.2.4, if later I install gnome-python package (on arch
linux) i get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 28, in <module>
    from GTG import info
  File "/home/pablo/dev/aur/gtg-bzr/src/trunk/GTG/__init__.py", line
87, in <module>
    client.set_string(os.path.join(domain, "command"), "gtg %s")
glib.GError: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible
causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you
have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See
http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1:
Failed to get connection to session: Did not receive a reply. Possible
causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the
message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
expired, or the network connection was broken.)

That is ran through a fakeroot environment (so I can create a
package), if I ran the same command but outside that environment the
command works but if don't have gnome-python package fails exactly as
I explained as the first time:

ImportError: No module named gconf.

I did the same with gtg 0.2.4 and installs and run fine (without
gnome-python). Anybode has a clue?

Regards!
--
Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini - @PaBLoX