i post new plugin for GTG - reminder (easy spawn atd and cron jobs from GTG task + gnome nocification system)

Hi All.
	I created what I need. Open source rulezzz :-) Primary target of plugin
is easy fire reminders from GTG (within few clicks).
Please, notice - easy (not functionality, not agility, not a lot of
click for one simple action) I hope that i did it.
	I have very crappy code because a lack of time. Yes, what why i need
it. I am sorry for my poor english. I hope that it will be useful and
fun.
	Wiki http://github.com/ezh/reminder/wiki
	Archive
http://github.com/ezh/reminder/blob/master/dist/reminder-0.0.1.tar.gz?raw=true

Thank you very much for GTG and any is help appreciated ;-)

King regards,
Alexey

Follow ups