Re: Testing the future GTG 0.2.9

Hi,

It is used to install and update easily on Ubuntu.
You can ad it from the software manager or terminal and install GTG from
there.

In a terminal, just use as told by Isidor:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gtg/gtg-daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade gtg

If it does not work, use as last command:
sudo apt-get install gtg

--
Boris