First Steps on a plugin

Hi,
     I'm just playing with an idea of a plugin, but cannot find a way
to alter the title and the contents of a task when I'm in the task
view window, I tried something like:

        task = self.plugin_api.get_task()
task.set_title(self.result.summary)
task.set_text(self.result.description)        task.sync()
This didn't work, obviously I'm missing something, looked into some
other plugins, but I didn't find anything useful.

--
Saludos,
                         Germán

Delivering common sense since 1969 <Epoch Fail!>.

The Nature is not amiable; It treats impartially to all the things.
The wise person is not amiable; He treats all people impartially.

Follow ups