Re: [Merge] lp:~gtg-user/gtg/urgency-color-api into lp:gtg

On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 09:23 +0000, Lionel Dricot wrote:
> Hi Wolter, just trying to enable the plugin with your branch, I've that crash:
>
> urgency-color-api/GTG/plugins/urgency_color/urgency_color.py:99: GtkWarning: Unknown property: GtkWindow.has-resize-grip
>   'preferences.ui'))

Fix released :) Removed the property from the UI file. Can you confirm
the crashes have stopped?

> Another change I would appreciate to see is, in the about box, an explanation on how the plugin computes the urgency.

I have added the explanation as requested. Feedback is welcome!

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gtg-user/gtg/urgency-color-api/+merge/91517
Your team Gtg users is subscribed to branch lp:~gtg-user/gtg/urgency-color-api.