Re: [Merge] lp:~gtg-user/gtg/plugins-preferences-separation into lp:gtg

I've made your suggested fixes. I also made the caption of plugins dialog to be a little bigger and added one to preferences dialog as well.

I removed CTRL+e accelerator and added "Return" accelerator to Edit task in menu. gtk.accelerator_parse("Enter") doesn't work, we have to have return as an accelerator (another term for Enter).

Looking forward to further suggestions :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gtg-user/gtg/plugins-preferences-separation/+merge/108265
Your team Gtg users is subscribed to branch lp:~gtg-user/gtg/plugins-preferences-separation.