Re: [Merge] lp:~gtg-user/gtg/plugins-preferences-separation into lp:gtg

Good job!

Ok, there is maybe a bit too much padding around the frame in the
preference window now (3 px should be enough).

If you change that, you get my approval for merging!

Bertrand

--
Bertrand Rousseau

https://code.launchpad.net/~gtg-user/gtg/plugins-preferences-separation/+merge/108265
Your team Gtg users is subscribed to branch lp:~gtg-user/gtg/plugins-preferences-separation.