Re: Error while launching GTG

Heya there,

After running "python3 ./gtg" i got this error :
 " The program 'python3' is currently not installed.  You can install it by
typing:
sudo apt-get install python3-minimal"
I did install python3-minimal after running the command.
"whereis python3" command now gives this result
:location<http://paste.ubuntu.com/6868355/>

After again running this command "python3 ./gtg" i get following error:
" File "./gtg", line 27, in <module>
    from gi.repository.Gdk import Screen
ImportError: No module named gi.repository.Gdk"