Re: RTM sync

Heya,
Thanks for replying. You mean error handling and reporting module
"exception"....? I did google on that but I haven't got  any link or page
from where I can get that module in my machine.
I read somewhere  that :"
In Python 3 exceptions module was removed and all standard exceptions were
moved to builtin module. Thus meaning that there is no more need to do
explicit import of any standard exceptions."