Re: [Question #73188]: Suggested way of synchronizing

Question #73188 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/73188

Bertrand Rousseau proposed the following answer:
GTG save its data in the folder pointed by the $XDG_DATA_HOME
environment variable. You could, for instance, start GTG with this
command:

XDG_DATA_HOME=<path to your dropbox folder here> gtg

Please note that I don't use Dropbox, and I don't know how the
sycnhronizing mechanisms is performed, I hope your dropbox folder fully
behave itself like an ordinary folder for all applications of your
computer. This trick might only work in that case.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.