Merging branches, fuzzy dates and plugins

Hello GTG pals,

Kevin Mehall is working on a "fuzzy dates" branch. I really like the
idea but I want to discuss it more with all of you. The discussion take
place here : https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/313695
He also has currently a branch for a fix that Luca has reviewed (Thanks
Luca for catching an error I didn't see ;-) )

Kevin has already contributed the hamster plugin and the "tag-groups"
feature. Once his branch is merged, I would like to propose him to
become a GTG developer. I want your opinion on this. You can reply to
the list or to me in private.

Luca I. > it seems you have 2 opened branches :
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gtg-user/gtg/rtm-sync-plugin
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gtg-user/gtg/printToFile

Are they experimental or should they be merged soon?

To myself > I've a clipboard branch addressing two bugs in the
taskeditor. I hope to finish it and merge it next week.

Paulo > Your plugin requires a patch to geoclue. Is there any news
regarding the inclusion of this patch upstream? Is there any package of
the patched geoclue?  Currently, nearly nobody would be able to test
your geolocation plugin.

To all > Also, I've changed slightly every plugins so they remove stuffs
from the taskeditor on deactivate() (because you might deactivate a
plugin with a task opened). I've patched every plugin but can you test
your own? Try to activate/deactivate multiple times with a task open,
closed, etc.

Paulo > can you especially test the geolocation one? I don't have the
patched geoclue anymore. (I did a fresh reinstall for Karmic)

Luca F. > How should we work to package gtg with plugins? Any idea about
that?

Have a good day and thanks a lot for your work :-)

Lionel