Releasing 0.1.9

Hello,

Could somebody volunteer to release 0.1.9 today or tomorrow ? I will have
positively no time at all for that.

The current trunk seems fine for a beta release, IMHO.

It would be really great to have 0.1.9 package on the PPA too.

It means :

- making a tarball from the current trunk
- writing a small release note saying that this is a beta version (a more
complete release note will have to be written for 0.2)
- the release note should talk about the two bugs assigned to 0.2 and
marked as Invalid
- putting the tarball on launchpad
- updating the website (with a post on the blog and modifying the download
page)
- uploading on the PPA
- Everything else I forgot (there should be something else on the wiki)

So, who want to be a release manager ? ;-)

Lionel

Follow ups