Re: Adding dependency for gtg

Hi,

Cheetah is a very nice templating system, I've already used it. It's
powerful and well written.

However I'm not very fond of adding such a dependency to GTG, it feels a bit
out of place for an organizer to depend on an app that is generally used for
web development, and I fear people would be a bit astonished about having to
install such a powerful feature for an organizer (I would).