Re: should we add a default task explaining plugins?

That's a good question.

+ some users might not discover useful general plugins like "export" by
themselves
+ We might explain the concept of plugins to user not familiar with it

- we already have a lot to read. We have to keep that low
- plugins have their own menu and should be discoverable
- will it be translated quickly enough for 0.2 release?

That's my analysis but I don't have a firm conclusion so consider my vote
as blank (I'm fine with or without it).

Lionel

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 15:32:45 -1000, Luca Invernizzi
<invernizzi.l@xxxxxxxxx>