0.2.1

I created a 0.2.1 milestone and I propose to release quickly a 0.2.1
with a bunch of small fixes.

Any bug that you fix right now should be assigned to 0.2.1. I've quickly
selected a bunch of bugs that seems in good progress or small enough to
be fixed quickly.

There is no requirements at all for 0.2.1 so feel free to move bugs back
and forth between 0.2.1 and 0.3. The goal is to quickly release some
small but really useful fixes (multiple-selection, unsetting the color
of a tag, etc… )

Luca F. > When you feel ready for 0.2.1 packaging and that trunk seems
in good shape, just send a mail to this list announcing your planning :
trunk freeze date, RC date, release date (all of this can be really
quick of course, we don't need as much hassle as 0.2!)

Merry Newtonmas everybody !!!

Lionel