ppa with the development version

Dear merry gtg developers,
 after a while and thanks to Luca (the other one) I've created a ppa
packaging the current trunk of gtg.
you can test  it via "sudo add-apt-repository
ppa:invernizzi/gtg-daily" if you use ubuntu.

You could ask: why would we want a daily (probably weekly) ppa?
 - all the kool projects have it
 - we could have more reckless people testing trunk
 - since don't release very often, the "press" (aka blogs) and fanboys
in general could follow us easily (and make us famous in the process)

Technicalia:
 -That is automatic (script follows the wiki - kudos to Lionel )
 - it's not in my cron yet, as I'd like to check that everything is
fine for a while
 - its not done via bzr daily-rules as that doesn't include a couple
of files (don't know why)

Merry *mas,

 Luca

Follow ups