[Question #96680]: In the hamster plugin, why is the tag used as the activity instead of the title?

New question #96680 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/96680

When using the hamster plugin in GTG, the task tag is used as the activity. In my tracking, the activity is usually a short description of what I am doing, which generally relates to the task title. Would it make more sense if the title is used as the activity, and then the best tag (or first), is used as the category?

If the workflow that this plugin was designed for is different, then I would love to see how you do it.

Thanks!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.