[Question #99094]: [hamster plugin] Can I automatically populate hamster tags/categories?

New question #99094 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/99094

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is currently possible or not, but would be very grateful for any advice.

My tasks (mostly ;) all get two tags, one to indicate the project they belong to, and one to indicate what type of work it is.
So (for example) I might have these tasks:

gtg title                                    gtg tag 1                     gtg tag 2
Learn how to do hypnosis       [take-over-the-world]  [research]
Amass an army                       [take-over-the-world]  [development]
Mow the lawn                          [fix-the-garden]           [implementation]
Decide what flowers to plant   [fix-the-garden]           [research]
Become world overlord           [take-over-the-world]  [implementation]

At the moment, my tasks get sent to hamster so that 'hamster activity' = gtg tag 1, and 'hamster description' = gtg title. Is there any way I can also get 'hamster tag (ie category)' = gtg tag 2?

Many thanks

You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.