"Triaged" bugs

Extending our triaging rules for bugs (see
http://live.gnome.org/gtg/bugstriaging ), I propose the following meaning
for "Triaged" : it would be added to bugs were every needed information is
there so that it can be fixed straight away by a developer.

If it's a feature, it means that we reached a consensus on how it should
be implemented. If it's a bug, it means that steps to reproduce it are
described.

The triager that choose the "triaged" status should edit the bug summary
to put all the needed information in the summary itself.

For developers, it means that a "triaged" bug could be fixed simply by
reading the summary. No need to read comments or to ask question to anybody
or to seek agreement. Just need to code. Example can be seen here :
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/502111

If a triaged bug is considered easy enough for a beginner, add the "love"
tag on it. A bug that will affect the UI should have the approval of
Bertrand before being marked as "Triaged".

The difference with "confirmed" is that, for "confirmed", we agree that
there's a problem that should be solved but it's still not clear how we
will solve it. Confirmed bugs might need more discussion.

It also means that you can safely work on a branch solving a triaged bug.
There's very few chances that it will be rejected.

Cheers,

Lionel