[Blueprint version-numbers] Make GTG 0.4 → GTG 1.0

Blueprint changed by Luca Invernizzi:

Whiteboard changed:
  According to http://live.gnome.org/gtg/Roadmap, I believe that 0.4 could
  be 1.0 (we badly need to have a nice way to handle tasks searches)
  (Luca Invernizzi)

  2010-02-25 khaeru — that page says "0.3 is the next major version of
  GTG"...if the first digit doesn't signify *major* versions, what does it
  mean?

  2010-02-25 rousseau  — in my view, we should hit the 1.x version when
  the core features are stable. I think we have some things to fix before
  that:

   - get acceptable performances (Lionel's refactoring is doing that)
   - mechanism for other sources of task (backends will provide that, but they should be stabilized)

  I guess we'll have stable backends with version 0.4, since 0.3 will be
  the first release of it. So, I agree with Luca, 0.4 is more like 1.0 for
  me.

+ Usually, we create the serie when we are close to a release, so that
+ people do not commit to the wrong branch.
+
  2010-03-01 khaeru — OK, that's fine. I guess to implement, someone could
  create the 1.0 series to follow 0.3?

--
Make GTG 0.4 → GTG 1.0
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+spec/version-numbers