[Question #103899]: gtg can`t start with shared dropbox folder

New question #103899 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/103899

I cant start gtg via icon (just no apliaction). when i run it from command line i get:

szczym@viktorek:/$ gtg
Error parsing XML file /home/szczym/.local/share/gtg/7cdedea9-4d6c-4d95-b56d-baff8747abc3.xml: unclosed token: line 803, column 1
szczym@viktorek:/$

Since yesterday i have gtg data folder shared via Dropbox with my other ubuntu box. Did few reboots allready, its been working fine.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.