[Question #104015]: How does the Tomboy plugin work?

New question #104015 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/104015

Hello,

I've recently switched to GTG and am thoroughly impressed so far. I saw the Tomboy plugin in the preferences menu and was intrigued. I enabled it but am unclear as to how it works. I didn't see any change in the UI (like extra buttons) or anything new in all the context menus I looked at. Is there something I'm missing or is there a bug in the Tomboy plugin? Thanks for your time.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.