Re: [Merge] lp:~mkevac/gtg/578444 into lp:gtg

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Luca Invernizzi <invernizzi.l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That would certainty cover saving the plugins list, however that does not solve the broader scope of saving everything we should save on shut down. SIGKILL should not hit GTG.

Sure!

I think best way will be using config object everywhere.

Right now, when user enables some plugin, it is enabled in
plugin-manager object. That is not right.
When enabling plugin, first change config.conf_dict parameter, than
use plugin-manager class to really enable it.

Same must be true for everything else (window coordinates, opened
windows, etc). Browser config is also separated from main config right
now.

Saving must be called right after config is changed.

Q. Why is top posting bad?
https://code.launchpad.net/~mkevac/gtg/578444/+merge/26475
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mkevac/gtg/578444 into lp:gtg.