Re: [Merge] lp:~gtg-contributors/gtg/code-layout into lp:gtg

Note for the others: quick link to see the new tree http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gtg-contributors/gtg/code-layout/files

I like it!

Some ideas:
 - Since we are renaming stuff, I think we could rename the /test directory, since it doesn't contains the tests (which are in GTG/tests)

 - we can move the delete dialog related stuff from /GTG/gtk to /GTG/gtk/browser, since it's just used in the browser. Maybe in its own folder?

 - the preference dialog related stuff could go in /GTG/gtk/preferences

 - the plugins api in /GTG/core/plugins works a bit with gtk stuff, so it's hard to find a nice place for that. Maybe it could be split into a generic plugin, and a subclass GtkPlugin with more functions, but that's for a later commit, if it will ever be done.

 - also the stuff in /GTG/tools sometimes deal with gtk stuff. Maybe a /GTG/gtk/tools could be done for the gtkcrashhandler

It's  nice that you remembered to edit setup.py, since we regularly forget to do that :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gtg-contributors/gtg/code-layout/+merge/26624
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gtg-contributors/gtg/code-layout into lp:gtg.