Re: [Merge] lp:~gtg-contributors/gtg/code-layout into lp:gtg

- I agree re: plugins (that most are GTK-related, the remainder will become backends), but I also had some further ideas about improving the plugin API. To keep things simple, that will be a separate merge.

 * Since all the preferences stuff is accomplished in one class + one .glade file, it doesn't yet need its own directory.

 * tests/data/ is used by scripts/debug.sh. My guess at a reason is that GTG/ is a Python source tree, data/ contains non-source data to be installed, and test/ has debug (i.e. not to be installed) user data (i.e. not source code).
  It seems like Bertrand was the one who committed this, maybe he could comment or suggest another location.

I will move the crashhandler while waiting for consensus on that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gtg-contributors/gtg/code-layout/+merge/26624
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gtg-contributors/gtg/code-layout into lp:gtg.