[Question #119106]: Mix task and calendar planning

New question #119106 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/119106

Hi,
Here  use case I have that I would like to improve. I take appointment in evolution calendar, because it's easier to setup time/duration of the appointment. My problem is that sometime it conflict with tasks I put in gtg. Ideally I would prefer to setup my appointment in gtg but there is no calendar view and we can't setup duration/time of an event.
The other point related to this is that at the beginning of each week I like to prepare what I would like to do in the week, there are some 'big tasks' I want to put in the week and smaller task that complete the resting time. I would really love to setup that on a calendar view.

Is there a plan to go in this direction or something I missed ?

Cheers,
Cedric

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.