Re: [Question #141133]: Imposible labs of discarted or finished task in lab's bar

Question #141133 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/141133

Luca Invernizzi proposed the following answer:
That behavior was actually intended, but since a few people do not
like it much we are thinking about how to solve it. You'll probably
see a solution in one of the next gtg releases.
Ciao!