Re: [Question #113756]: Sync Google/GMail tasks with Getting Things Gnome

Question #113756 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/113756

Michal posted a new comment:
That's indeed great news, since RTM+Astrid Combo is no more usable (actually, you could use castrated version of Astrid, but it's not worth playing...). If this is going to work, I'm not going to renew my RTM subscription :) Waiting for the news.
PS. Glad to see, that my favorite task list app is alive :)

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.