[Question #187612]: Liblarch tarballs

New question #187612 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/187612

Guys, please let me first congratulate you all with upcoming release. I believe it would be awesome! Thank you a lot for your hard work!
I'm packaging GTG for FreeBSD and, since liblarch was pulled out of GTG code base to independent package, i need liblarch tarball to create a new GTG dependency package. It has a nice site with cute pictures, but there is no reliable download source, that FreeBSD users could use for downloading :(. Would you please release liblarch tarball untill 0.2.9 itself? How about putting it on PyPi? It will be a great help for GTG packagers.

Thank you!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.