[Question #188408]: Why GTG mix the data?

New question #188408 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/188408

Why GTG mess task data?,
Creates nonexistent tasks when I try to delete some, and confuses the labels.
Very complicated to try to sort my projects if GTG mess tasks, and invent new ones when you have not been asked it to do that.
It seams it can't delete a task when have more than one tag, GTG destroys all order among the tasks.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.