[Question #191916]: Having subtask would hide the main task

New question #191916 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/191916

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or a feature.. but it's really annoying to me.

I'd like to take notes using the GTG, but I also want to create sub-task for the task I've taken notes.

But the problem here is... after adding in the sub-task, there's no way for me to see the main task except that I delete all it's sub-tasks.

Probably this is because that I don't know exactly how to use the GTG properly... I'd appreciate any help on this.

Thanks.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.