Re: [Question #198058]: If it posiible to import tasks from Toodledo ( CSV, XML)

Question #198058 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/198058

Bertrand Rousseau proposed the following answer:
I don't think any of us developers are using toodledo, so it's hard
for us to give you a definitive answer. AFAIK, we don't have
synchronization support for this service. Unfortunately, I don't think
GTG has support for CSV import either, so I can't propose a simple
solution for your problem, sorry for that.

Bertrand