Re: [Question #201644]: sequential tasks vs. actionable

Question #201644 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/201644

LanceHaverkamp confirmed that the question is solved:
Yes, I see that.  But when I click on "actionable" or "work view", I'm
presented with:

Read the book
 - Chapter 3
   - Chapter 2
    - Chapter 1

...but the only task I should see in "work view" is Chapter 1, since it has to be read before any of the other tasks--it's the only task that is actionable now.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.