Re: [Question #210122]: Work View subtasks one by one

Question #210122 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/210122

Сперанский posted a new comment:
You can see in MyLifeOrganized how it works: add any amount of subtasks one by one. Usually we add tasks in direction we plan:
Change broken windowpane(project):
-measure window(subtask)
-go to market(subtask)
-install windowpane(subtask)
and mark checkbox "Complete subtasks in order", after it in workview (TO-DO in MLO) you will see only
"[Prj:Change broken windowpane]measure window"
 and next subtask will apear after completing previous one. Moreover we always can see for which project (task) is this subtask

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.

Follow ups