Re: Request for team member

Hi,

In GTG, we use two lists:

 - gtg-contributors, which is dedicated to GTG contributors:
developers, translators, packages, designers, etc.
 - gtg-users for announcementss to GTG users.

You can join gtg-users freely, but to join gtg-contribute, you need to
contribute something to GTG or the GTG community first. So, if you
want to join gtg-contributors, please describe what kind of work you
have done for GTG and what you envision to do in the future in the
project.

Regards,

Bertrand Rousseau