[Question #216318]: Startup Applications brings GTG to foreground

New question #216318 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/216318

Is there a way to set GTG in Startup Applications to launch hidden by default? It is kind of irritating to close it after every boot.
My GTG entry in Startup Applications contains "gtg %U". I don't know what the "%U" means - it's not mentioned even in the man pages - and it's starting on foreground even without it.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.