Re: [Merge] lp:~parinporecha/gtg/urgency_color_patch into lp:gtg

You probably have the code on a FAT32 partition. Please move to an
EXT3/4 or any real filesystem before committing ;-)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~parinporecha/gtg/urgency_color_patch/+merge/140713
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~parinporecha/gtg/urgency_color_patch into lp:gtg.