[Question #217508]: How to sync with 0.3 ?

New question #217508 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/217508

It seems that synchronisation through dropbox doesn't work with gtg 0.3. I followed the GTG tips and tricks tutorial which indicated "Just make a soft link between your Dropbox directory and ~/.local/share/gtg", but when I do that, only one instance of gtg works, the others don't start up. I understand that this is due to the fact that the gtg_tasks-xxxxxxxxxxxx.xml file name is now only associated with one installation of gtg and can't be launched by other installations.

Not being able to use a same GTD Actions management system on various computer is rather crippling, not to say not being able to see its Actions on a mobile device.

GTG is a very nice and handy soft, which would be of great help to manage my GTD system (its Actions part), but without possibility of syncing between my various desktops it has no use ...

Is there any possible way to sync tasks (by keeping their tags, tags colors and hierarchy) from an instance of  GTG 0.3 to another ?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.