[Question #219257]: personalize tag icons

New question #219257 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/219257

I just installed gtg 0.3 on my wheezy (just had to clone and install liblarch before), and I discover that you can now add icons to your tags. Great, nice jobs !

Now what I would like is being able to chose my own icons, because as it is gtg just enable to chose in a limited set of icons that it seeks I-don't-know-where. A "browse" button would be ideal, but for know I just would like to know how to add icons in this list, even it's imply some hacks.

Thank you.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.