Re: [Question #219257]: personalize tag icons

Question #219257 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/219257

psychoslave confirmed that the question is solved:
Great, in my case I installed manually gtg (debian testing has an
outdated version) so the directory gtg is looking at is
/usr/local/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/emblems, which doesn't exist by
default. I created a symbolic link to a diretory in my home so I can
easily add/remove icons.

Note 1: you need to close and relaunch gtg to detect new icons
Note 2: of course gtg probably use other directory, but the one I quoted one the first on I find to work

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.