Re: [Merge] lp:~mmcasetti/gtg/last_selected_tag into lp:gtg

Hi,

Do you mean I should change the CHANGELOG file? (I am sorry, it is my
second contribution, and the first one in a year!)

Best regards,
   Marta

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mmcasetti/gtg/last_selected_tag/+merge/150186
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mmcasetti/gtg/last_selected_tag into lp:gtg.