[Question #226933]: sorting tasks w.r.t. 'created on' or 'modiefied on'

New question #226933 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/226933

Is it possible to sort tasks w.r.t 'created on' or 'modiefied on' time-stamps?

Background: Often I am too lazy to asign starting and due dates because this would imply using the mouse. Therefore after some time I loose the track which of my tasks are recent ones.

Hence, the suggested sorting possibility would be realy great.

Alternatively the actual date could be the default starting date.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.