[Question #227141]: is it possible to import my GTD from Thinking Rock?

New question #227141 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/227141

I've been using Thinking Rock for several years but besides TR is a really great GTD implementation is lacking in some areas that GTD seems to cover pretty well, so as the summary points out, I was wondering if it would be possible to migrate from Thinking Rock to GTG.

FYR :   http://www.trgtd.com.au/

thanks

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.