Re: [Merge] lp:~huxuan/gtg/port-to-gtk3-py3 into lp:gtg

Hi Huxuan,

I found 2 bugs -

1) In the icon selection in tag editor, I noticed a difference in the window heights -
Trunk code - http://i.imgur.com/QkAMZzN.png
Your branch - http://i.imgur.com/Ae4jKyL.png
Only one row of icons are visible at a time.

2) I can't close the icon selection without selecting an icon. On clicking anywhere outside, or on clicking the 'Remove selection' button (i.e. - on trying to close the icon selection window), I get this traceback - http://pastebin.com/hurXQb0U

Another thing -
When I ran GTG through './gtg', the dark theme I've applied for all GTK3 windows works for GTG (http://i.imgur.com/76rhSaD.png).
But when I run the dev version './scripts/debug.sh', it does not work (http://i.imgur.com/Ae4jKyL.png). I don't know if it is a bug in your branch or some XDG variable fault (I'm just guessing).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~huxuan/gtg/port-to-gtk3-py3/+merge/187552
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~huxuan/gtg/port-to-gtk3-py3 into lp:gtg.