Re: [Question #240152]: No task shows up after upgrade to 0.3.1

Question #240152 on Getting Things GNOME! changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/240152

Parin Porecha proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I replaced my gtg.conf file with the ones you provided, and ran GTG.
They work fine for me. All my tasks were displayed correctly.

However, on trying to open tag editor, I did face a crash due to this line in gtg.conf -
[tag_editor]
custom_colors = "#E3EA00", "#D1DCDF"

It should be -
[tag_editor]
custom_colors = #E3EA00,#D1DCDF

If you are still facing the problem,
here is the gtg_tasks.xml file which gets generated by default - http://pastebin.com/wTcT1qfm
Can you please take a backup of your gtg_tasks.xml file, replace it with this and check if it works correctly for you ?
(It is located in ~/.local/share/gtg/gtg_tasks.xml)

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.