[Question #240643]: All task deleted/hidden when enabling RTM Plugin

New question #240643 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/240643

I enabled Remember the Milk plugin and all my tasks were deleted. I logged in to RTM web interface and saw that my tasks are there.

I don't have a pro account; that's why I think that my tasks didn't come back from RTM.

Is there a way to warn users of RTM that they don't have a pro account and that they might experience issues like this?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.