[Question #241396]: How to use gtg_new_task?

New question #241396 on Getting Things GNOME!:
https://answers.launchpad.net/gtg/+question/241396

I would like to add tasks from the command line, and create some recurring tasks with cron.   The best I could do is:

 echo "Description @tech,work" | gtg_new_task -i "New task".

But this always brings up the gui which I don't want.  Without the -i it doesn't work.  And of course I would want to add a start and due date.  Is it possible to do this?

Great gnome app!

Thanks!

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Gtg
developers, which is an answer contact for Getting Things GNOME!.