Adding a time range feature in GTG

Hello.

Using GTG I have quickly felt the need to restrain the active state of a
task with a time range. Indeed a lot of tasks are only achievable during
specific time ranges, for example administrative phone calls or shopping
are only doable during the day.
Hence it is a annoyance to have them displayed in the work view during
the night.
I realized the need for this feature because I've often found myself
setting the start date of tasks to "Tomorrow" at the evening.

This feature could be implemented as a tag option, for example replacing
the "Show tag in work view" with a list
"Always, Never, Time range", that last choice making two hour selection
widgets appear.

I'm willing to try implementing this feature.
Do you think other users would be interested ? Would the team merge the
patch if i did it ?

Regards,
Léo Gillot-Lamure.
--